Won't Get Fooled Again.


Today, I inadvertently discovered Google Images thinks a photo of me and the 2005 cast of Buddy Holly and the Cricketers is the sleeve for the classic album Who’s Next.


We intentionally struck the pose to look like a record cover, to be fair, though if anything, we were aiming for something a little more indie than rock. We certainly weren’t taking a piss on a big concrete block like Daltrey, Townsend, Entwistle and Moon did in 1971, but we wouldn’t have done that, as we had standards; I've got a shy bladder anyway, so would have felt far too pressured whether we were being photographed or not.

When it comes to hoodwinking recognition-based technology, I have a history. I once convinced the printing company Photobox that I was a middle-aged woman, and made Shazam think I was ELO, so I clearly can’t be trusted. I’m a better master of disguise than Ted Danson at the end Three Men and a Little Lady, so you’d better not try to marry anyone Tom Selleck fancies or there’ll be trouble; how did I get from Buddy Holly to The Who to that?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.