A Matter of Time

While you're were busy working for a living today, I was mass-saving pictures of Michael Portillo; such is the life of a comic, pre-Fringe.

When I wasn't doing this, I was editing together clips of Alexander Armstrong presenting Pointless in a way that I think will be amusing when it's complete, though there are no guarantees. For me, it was more frustrating than anything; my computer froze so frequently through this laborious process, I considered renaming my show 'Spinny Colourwheel' in tribute. 

I'm fully aware this all sounds ridiculous in the cold light of day. I'm not sure this is what proper adults are supposed to do; they're meant to work in the City aren't they?; busting their backs to put food on their tables to feed their families. When did my life take this strange turn? I don't remember it coming up when I spoke to my careers advisor at school; just goes to show that he was full of shit. Someone's got to collate pictures of Portillo; while I may not be on a massive salary, I'm doing essential work. Ha! "Work". 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.