Living Cat Seat.


Most of today has been spent with my cat on my lap.

In many ways, it’s been pretty eventful, it’s just that most of these events took place within a five metre radius. I managed to fit in some writing and a little rehearsal of some new material and caught up on admin. I finally had the time to read the latest issue of Private Eye, which I’ve carrying around with me for a few days, but haven’t had the chance to get to grips with it. The furthest I stepped from the sofa was to take out the recycling and do a litte housework; other than that, I’ve been my cat's human cushion for the rest of the day; it’s almost hard to tell where she ends and I begin.

I think my cat’s had a nice day too. She’s been asleep for the majority, save and hour or so, when I decided to feed her wet food as a treat. Every time she pops into the kitchen she’d just as sooner come back and sit on me; it seems I’m currently in her good books, though it remains to be seen how long this will last.

I’ll keep it brief tonight, as I’m struggling to keep my eyes open through over-tiredness. I should leave before I say some kind of nonsense; I don’t want to have to hide behind my fingers in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.