Strictly Come Tweeting: Week Ten (26.11.16)


Pulling together a blog compiling my tweets about last night’s Strictly Come Dancing makes me feel a little fraudulent, as I missed the first half of the show because I was out for a meal for my mother-in-law’s birthday (which I call ‘The Les Dawson Excuse’).

I nipped to my office afterwards to read this tweet from Glyn:


This only made things worse as, not only out, but my double act partner - who was away tour-managing an adult pantomime in Eastbourne (as you do) - was actually relying on my snarky commentary.

For the sake of completeness, see below for what I said about what I saw:


7:39pm: "You fanky chicken, you."
7:40pm: You don't love Judge Rinder, Tess. YOU DON'T LOVE ANYONE.
7:40pm: Barcey Dussell.
7:43pm: Well...the male model's a gimp.
7:43pm: Ed Balls can't get no double-negatives.
7:45pm: "Everybody's naughty.”




7:50pm: ...because go-karting is the best way to spend time you could be training.
7:51pm: Did everyone see how good the graphics were at the beginning of Claudia and AJ's dance? Christ.
7:53pm: I liked Claudia and AJ's joint putting-out-a-cigarette swivelly bit.

7:56pm: I wish everyone would stop saying about pulling things off.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.