Double Dare

I'm going to keep today's post brief, as I've just started reading a new book, and as my brain's a bit frazzled from thinking about my Brighton show, it could do with the time off. 

So tonight, in lieu of a fleshed out blog, I'd like to raise a small point: is it me, or has Peter Simon into a latter-day Jason Donovan? 


I took the screen grab of the Simon / Donovan hybrid hosting a show on the shopping channel Bid TV a couple of years ago, and every so often I return to it and marvel at their similarities. It's bizarre, as if it weren't for what I've seen with my own eyes, I would never have made the visual connection. It's uncanny. 

I, for one, don't want to see his 'flash outlet'. 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.