Sleep-blogging.

Much of today was spent driving back from Bath in the rain.

To be fair, I wasn't the one doing the driving, on account of the fact that I can't. Instead, the responsibility fell on my wife, while Steve squeezed himself into the back of the car, with most of the show’s gear. If he fancies a change, he could have a promising career as a contortionist.

Thanks to the weather, the journey felt like it would never end. We managed to fill the time with a couple of travel games, which lightened the mood, but by the time we approached Hitchin, we were a little delirious. We laughed a lot, but I think we were all pleased to finally get home. Then followed a lot of clothes-washing and unpacking, before my wife and I went to pick up the cat from her sister’s and settled down for a quiet, yet tired evening. I'm falling asleep as I write this which is never a good sign. The last thing I’d want to do is just peter ou...

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.