Liquid Exhaustion.

I've done nothing of note work-wise today and I feel a bit guilty about it.

I have a lot of catching up to do ready for my dates in Brighton next month, but I'm allowed to take it easy occasionally if I see so fit. It's easy to forget that you sometimes need a rest.  Right now, this doesn't seem much of an option, as it's one of the many things I shun, but if I give myself a bit of time doing nothing, I might be more capable of of getting my work done when I'm 'on the case', so to speak.

I'm going to have to keep it brief tonight, as I'm literally falling asleep as I write. I genuinely keep catching myself falling under. I'll try to write a little more tomorrow when I'm less zonked. Zonked: now that's a word.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.