Sleep-Blogging.

I'm absolutely shattered today.

I don't know what's going on. I don't seem to be able to catch up. I even had to have a little power-nap in the afternoon, before meeting up with my friend Steve for a truncated version of one of our 'Old Man Pub Crawls'. I probably made for quite a sight, asleep on the sofa with the cat on my lap. Seldom will one creature snooze on another in the wild, so I don't know why it's acceptable in my house. 

Thankfully, today hasn't been particularly busy, save the frantic tweeting of pictures to accompany this week's episode of In Your Inner Ear, which we recorded on Thursday. I started out with the intention of doing some housework, but that didn't happen. My power-nap helped me perk up a little bit, but I'm now back to my exhausted self. I'm struggle to stay awake as I write this, so I can't imagine it will make riveting reading. 

I enjoyed listening to tonight's In Your Inner Ear when it went out. I wasn't sure if it was going to good one as we recorded it, as it felt a little rambly at the time, but it held together on hearing it back. It sounds like a genuine radio show, which seems suspicious. It's a shame people don't listen to it on a wider level, or at least that's what we assume. Maybe people are tuning in in their droves. I'd love to see the figures to find out. Now, I'll stop rambling and get back to being unconscious. Trust me: most days in my life are more exciting than this. 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.