Unniversity Challenged: Volume Five (07.12.15)


See below for today’s Twitter running on commentary on tonight’s episode of University Challenge; something which has become a bit of a habit whenever I’m available.

I don’t know why I do it. I think it’s mostly jealously. It’s all meant in jest. Why don’t you see for yourself?



8:02pm: St George's Nicholas ate St George's team, Mark One.

8:03pm: Peterhouse's Powell overdosed on coffee pre-recording.

8:04pm: Peterhouse's Langley: GIMP.

8:05pm: Peterhouse's Langley looks like a shrunken wig-wearing Kenny Everett.

8:06pm: I never thought someone saying the word "tortoises" could irritate me until today.

8:07pm: Peterhouse's Woods thinks she's Gillian Anderson. #Arch

8:11pm: Until someone proves otherwise, I'm certain that Peterhouse's Powell was fathered by Boris Johnson.

8:12pm: Woods' left eyebrow is her greatest weapon.

8:16pm: Powell is a puppet operated by a team of three, that was built by Jim Henson's Creature Shop.

8:18pm: Imagine Jeremy Paxman sidling up to Woods in the BBC bar, post-recording.

8:19pm: Woods has Fiona Bruce's left eyebrow on loan.

8:20pm ...because if I looked and acted like Powell, I'd wear a purple tie too.

8:21pm: To top it all, they've got a bloody crown as their mascot.

8:25pm: Peterhouse's Langley is never more than three feet from a rack of test tubes.

8:27pm: Woods only opted for half a dose of Botox.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.