Universally Challenged.


Most Monday evenings at this time of year, at around 8:00pm, I switch on my television and turn to Twitter for a spot of bitching about University Challenge.

I’m not proud of myself for this habit. It’s childish and goes against my generally gentle, caring nature. I’m not the sort to pick on someone for his or her hairstyle, am I? It seems I am (if they’re cleverer than me, at least).

Sadly, today was no different. See below for the results of my thirty-minute window of 140-character bullying. I’ll pay for it, come the day of reckoning; either then, or when I visit Imperial College London or Sidney Sussex Cambridge University campuses. 



8:03pm: Bezer may not survive the episode.
8:03pm: Bennett's head is set to the wrong aspect ratio.
8:05pm: Bennett based his look on Don't Blame it on the Boogie-era Jackson 5.
8:07pm: Bezer: body of a nineteen-year old, face of an eighty-year-old.
8:08pm: Bennett's hairstyle somehow manages to encompass both an afro and a quiff.
8:09pm: If I appeared on a game show, I wouldn't smile either.
8:10pm: Bezer's a fictional character.
8:11pm: The thickness of Bezer’s lenses makes them technically a wall.
8:12pm: Teymur spits in the very face of his team's mascot.
8:15pm: Ivor Cutler was Bezer's dad.

         8:17pm: Teymur's more concerned about the fifteen corpses in his cellar.  

         8:18pm: Bennett's hair is technically a storm cloud.
8:22pm: Imperial Bezer: everyone's favourite Roman emperor.
8:22pm: "Imperial Bezer, he's a good geezer."
8:24pm: "Bezer Goode, Bezer Goode: he's Imperial Bezer Goode."
8:27pm: Bezer is Charles Hawtrey, if you let the air out.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.