Strictly Come Tweeting (07.11.150


Here are all of my 140-tweets character tweets about tonight’s Strictly Comedy Dancing tonight. Hopefully, you enjoy them. If not, please remember that this service is free.

6:31pm: I'll probably tweet about Strictly for a bit, but I smacked my head on a cupboard door today, so they may be a little hallucinogenic.

6:33pm: If anyone's poppy falls off, The Daily Mail will be FURIOUS.

6:36pm: Jeremy Vine's wearing Anton du Beke's Woody-from-Toy-Story outfit.

6:36pm: Janette's come as Ruth Madoc.

6:38pm: By making Janette wear Anita's Demi Moore wig, they've confirmed its tax deductibility.

6:40pm: That Dave, he's so Arch.

6:47pm: "I've been shaved by a woman."

6:52pm: If there's a camera in the room, you can guarantee that Gleb will be looking at it.

6:54pm: I knew it: Carol's a flasher.

6:59pm: Bruno's idea of constructive criticism: "BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH, BITCH (I was in the video for 'I'm Still Standing')."

7:03pm: Classic hair-styling move from Aljaž.

7:07pm: Bruno has sex for twenty-two and a half hours on an average Saturday, then presents Strictly for the remaining hour and a half.

7:13pm: Jay's resting face.

7:07pm: Bruno has sex for twenty-two and a half hours on an average Saturday, then presents Strictly for the remaining hour and a half.

7:13pm: I can't help but think we were witnessing a version of what Jay and Aliona do in a Elstree hotel room post-show.
7:19p: If you want to make Anton du Beke more irritating, put him in a straw boater.

7:29pm: Anita & Gleb are my favourites so far.
         7:29pm:Alesha Dixon at home: furious...then remembers the PRS royalties.

7:33pm: Trying to find the 'town called yesterday' Gary Barlow was talking about.

7:53pm: Hope the horse doesn't do a 'Blue Peter' on the dancefloor.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.