And in the End...


I’ll keep today’s post brief, as I’m currently sitting in front of a log fire (see GIF below), enjoying a glass of wine and some cheese and biscuits at the end of the last full day of my holiday (to a destination just 18.3 miles from my house, door to...well...'forest'.)

Arthur Brown would love it.

Today, I drove an electric boat. Yes, that's right, an electric boat. It was steered by joystick, like the best things in life. We were only sailing for thirty minutes, which wasn’t long, but I still had time to experience the whole gamut of emotions, from smiley…


 
…to serious.



(These are actually the only two states I can manage, as I’m not a versatile actor - and I'm not even sure if smiley is an emotion.)

We played a couple of games of pool, which is something I haven’t done for years; so long, in fact, that I couldn’t remember if I was any good at it. I was, as suspected, resoundingly average, but I still enjoyed it. 

TRICK SHOT (no Virgo).

We closed the day with a three hour session at the spa, with a spot of meditation thrown in for good measure; not a bad way to finish a holiday. Now to return to my cheese and biscuits.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.