Strictly Come Tweeting (26.09.15)


Today, in a fit of laziness, I'll use my blog to document my tweets about this evening’s Strictly Come Dancing; they need to be preserved for future generations (which implies they’re not already available online).

The reason for my indolence is valid: I spent the day walking around Buckingham Palace – and yet I’d rather write about trashy TV than flashy Buck House. This is due to tiredness. I’m sure I’ll cover my regal exploits tomorrow, unless I visit a more opulent residence in the meantime. That’s enough thesaurus swallowing for the evening; here are the tweets:

6:16pm: Cue the on-beat hand clapping. #Strictly

6:19pm: Shaddap You Face and Dance with Me. #Strictly

6:23pm: According to Alan Dedicoat, Daniel O'Donnell doesn't just sing; he entertains as well. #Strictly

6:27pm: What Aliona's wearing is technically not a dress. Just sayin'. #Strictly

6:28pm: Aliona's dress doubles as a car wash. #Strictly

6:29pm: Shaking like gravy? What? #Strictly

6:30pm: "We all know that Jay has been suffering from..." BAD HAIR. #Strictly

6:35pm: "News Anchor". Don't miss out the glottal stop, Tess. #Strictly

6:36pm: When @doggettephgrave rehearse, my mum comes in with a plate of biscuits too. #Strictly

6:37pm: Not sure about Vincent in waltz-time though. #Strictly

6:41pm: Len: "Get that old bum working". No way to refer to Brendan. #Strictly

6:46pm: I'll never watch Election coverage in the same way again. #Strictly

6:46pm: (I thought Jeremy did quite well, actually.) #Strictly

6:48pm: Constructive criticism from Craig there. #Strictly

6:51pm: Georgia May put her best Foote forward. #Strictly

7:02pm: Slight air of Fester Addams to Ainsley's dance stance. #Strictly

7:02pm: ...liked his confidence and energy though. #Strictly

7:08pm: My #Strictly Challenge: try to fit the theme from Black Beauty in-between the timpani beats as the judges give their scores.

7:10pm: She didn't do this on ITN. #Strictly

7:20pm: The band's arrangement of Keep on Running didn't resolve. Must play an A. #Strictly

7:24pm: Jamelia just said she's "on". #Strictly

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.