Strictly Come Tweeting (05.09.15)

I've mentioned my slightly out-of-character love for Strictly Come Dancing previously on this blog. For someone who approached three years' worth of daily dance lessons at Drama School with fear, loathing and dread, I get surprisingly into it. I'm not sure what lures me in, though it may be the skimpy outfits (primarily the tightness of Anton du Bec's trousers).

I tuned into the launch show yesterday, with a cup of tea by my side and a cat on my lap; I know how to spend my Saturday evenings.Today, in the interests of posterity / laziness, I thought I'd share the tweets I posted as I watched; it fills internet space, my loves, it fills internet space.


I'm likely to tweet about #SCD for a bit. Apologies to the uninterested. It won't last long. (7:16pm)

It's clever, because they're dancing in the street to Dancing in the Street. #SCD (7:17pm)

No Bowie? No Jagger? No Kylie? #SCD (7:17pm)

I know Winter's creeping in, when I start spending my Saturday evenings watching people dance on my tellybox, while stuffing my face. #SCD (7:26pm)

Alan Dedicoat's Voice-Over: "...and that twat, Peter Andre". #SCD (7:27pm)

Oh Tess. Don't do jokes. #SCD (7:38pm)

Do the pen behind the ear trick, Jeremy. Oh. #Strictly (7:39pm)

Jess Glynne? I thought you said Jeff Lynne. #Strictly (7:42pm)

Do Mr Blue Sky. #Strictly (7:43pm)

It's great to finally see Jeff Lynne without the beard. #Strictly. (7:45pm)

Daniel O'Donnell has morphed into Jimmy Cricket. #Strictly (7:46pm)

First mention of making kids proud. Joy. #SCD (7:52pm)

Placing bets on 'first affair'. #Strictly (7:55pm)

Anton du Beke is very "funny". #Strictly (8:06pm)

Affair No. 2. #Strictly (8:12pm)

Bye bye, Kristina. #Strictly (8:14pm)

@Glyn_Doggett So I start as I mean to go on. Watching #Strictly delayed. I shall refrain from looking @David_Ephgrave's profile for the moment (8:14pm)

I think Oti and Anthony may start sleeping with each other before the #Strictly launch show finishes. (8:18pm)

I'd like to state for the record that I like Kevin. #Strictly (8:26pm)

Anton du BUERK. #Strictly (8:28pm)

I'd also like to state for the record that I like Carol Kirkwood. #Strictly (8:29pm)

Sing Telephone Line, Jeff. #Strictly (8:31pm)

Jess Glynne is my favourite Traveling Wilbury. #Strictly (8:33pm)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.