Good Company.


It's with a small sense of pride that I note that Phil Collins, Adolf Hitler and a beardless Noel Edmonds are currently among my top thirteen results on Google Images.



Now that, my friends, is what I’m talking about. It eclipses the time the most popular Google search about me was ‘David Ephgrave gay’ by far. I can rest, safe in the knowledge that my online presence rubs shoulders with the Trio of Evil that is the shout-singing gated-snare-loving drummer from the film Buster, the most reviled figure in recent history – and Adolf Hitler.

To be fair, this situation is indirectly of my own making. The photos of Collins and Edmonds have featured on my blog, and the Führer photo (actually Bruno Ganz in Downfall) is a result of a Twitter comparison to Tim Wonnacott on Strictly Come Dancing. I may have brought my internet bedfellows upon myself, but I'm going to revel in them. Who cares if I'm never employable again?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.