Ebony, Ivory & Vanity.


What do you get for the vain keyboardist who’s in need of storage space? THIS.


It ticks all the boxes. Any aspiring Rick Wakemans, Elton Johns or Myleene Klasses (awkward plural) can play away to their heart’s content as they stare at their own faces (I’d look away if were Rick or Elton, but who am I to talk?). They could reach into a drawer with their bass-hand to pull out a sweater without missing a beat – though they’d best approach the bottom one two-handed, not least because they’d need to move the floral display first.

(I’m misunderstanding for comic effect.)

I saw this musical dresser in the window of a charity shop. I don’t think it’s a good way to display either item. There’s little crossover in interest: a cabinet is as much a keyboard stand as a Casio is an ornament.  

(Musical nans: feel free to disagree.)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.