Golden Showers.


The antibiotics I’m on at the moment have turned my wee fluorescent, which makes me feel like a superhero.

Not that the ability to produce DayGlo urine is a superpower. It doesn’t have any lifesaving properties, unless you’re crossing the Sahara Desert and desperate for water. You can’t even see it in the dark (not that I’ve checked). If nothing else, it makes me feel special – and looks like I've overdosed on Berocca.

(Other effervescent multivitamin tablets are available.)

You could argue that the day I write about the colour of my urine is the day my blog takes a turn for the worse. I just thought it was something the world needed to know about – and I’d dare you to say it to my face. Count yourself lucky; there are more unpleasant excretions I could discuss, believe me.

At least my water would pass for health and safety. No-one could take umbrage to me weeing on a building site, though it wouldn't be so much high-vis, as high-piss.

(Sorry. I’m better than this.)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.