Clint-on the John.

After stumbling across this terrifying piece of magazine-based toilet art, I’ll never look at Hillary Clinton the same way again.


It currently resides in the gents’ toilet of our shared office building. The magazines that make up its constituent parts have lived there for as long as we've rented it. Every time I go to the loo, I’m confronted with Hillary Clinton and Pippa Middleton’s faces smiling up at me; so much so that I live in fear of the reflex action my bowels would take if I ever met them. This is why I’ll never participate in a state or royal visit. 

(‎Not that either option applies in this instance.) 

While the composite image may be unsavoury (what's Hillary doing with her right hand?) you can't help but admire the handiwork. It shows commitment. Whoever created it clearly has talent, which belies their slightly distorted view of the next potential U.S. President. I can't see the picture helping her campaign - though outside of this blog, this collage has the very select reach of me, Glyn and the five or six people who work in the other office. Not all of them are men, so the audience is even less than that. As far as I'm aware, none of us has the right to vote in the U.S. At least I don't to have to look at Middleton's gurning face any more. I may never have another successful toilet visit. ‎

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.