Showing Restraint.


Of the many sinister things you could spot whilst walking a dog, these would be in the Top Ten.



I found them by a village playground, which was an incongruous location. I dread to think what had taken place in the vicinity that necessitated handcuffs. I assume it was sexual, as we were nowhere near a police station. Whatever had gone on must have been disturbed - in more ways than one - for them to be left behind. I bet there was some frantic key fumbling in the last few moments. 

I could have misconstrued the circumstances completely. Maybe they're just a toy. They don’t look like one though, as they’re a little too industrial – and there’s a distinct lack of fluff to be Anne Summers product.

Whoever they belong to must have a lot of money to leave them behind, as handcuffs of this standard can’t be cheap. Or perhaps they’re disposable. This clearly isn't my area of expertise.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.