Radio Ga Ga.

I met with Glyn this evening to discuss the weekly radio show we'll be starting for the local station SG1 Radio at the end of May. 

I'm looking forward to getting going with it. ‎It will be a great chance for us to toy with the off-the-cuff banter we do on our video diaries and our podcast. It's the side to us that I enjoy the most. ‎We've always wanted to host our own show. We're now lucky enough to have the opportunity to do it, in a low-key way that should have little impact on our varying schedules (it can sometimes be hard to get us both in the same room). 

‎I'll be sharing more details about it here in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. One snippet I can reveal is the title, which is ‎'Doggett & Ephgrave: In Your Inner Ear'. It's best said out loud for full impact. Don't attempt this after heavy dental work. ‎

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.