Curse Sir Walter Raleigh.

I'm struggling to come up with anything imaginative this evening, through tiredness. 

Today has been reasonably productive, despite the fact I got up late. I've had late nights the past few days and haven't caught up on my sleep. I'm feeling the brunt of it. I'm spending the lion's share of my time writing - or thinking about it - at the moment, so I'm a little creatively spent. 

I'll keep it brief tonight as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, which isn't conducive to creative thought. It doesn't help that my cat is curled up on my lap, fast asleep; her body language taunting me to join her. Perhaps if I get to bed early I'll be on form tomorrow. Stay tuned to find out. 

This could be the shortest blog ever. Naughty, naughty David. ‎

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.