Terry's Fault.

Today I shared a chocolate orange with Sarah Graham. It was an emotional experience. 

I was grateful for her assistance. I have an unnerving habit of eating them in one sitting. It's not a side of myself I'm proud of. Until now, it was a dirty secret. By getting this out in the open, I hope to be released from it. It's time I satiated my Chocolate Orange Demon. 

(That's not a euphemism). 

I didn't buy the Chocolate Orange myself. My mum gave it to me, to thank me for walking her dog. It's a fair swap. Does it count as payment? If so, do I have to declare it? I wasn't aware of the minefield it represents. While I ate most of it, I felt less guilty for not ingesting every segment.

I also made Sarah a cup of tea using Doggett & Ephgrave's undersized kettle. You can only boil a mug's-worth at a time. Once switched on, it can't be switched off. If you plug it in when it's empty, it's a potential deathtap. At least it makes the office look big.


Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.