Goo Goo G'joob.

I'm currently faced with the challenge of not opening the pack of Mini Eggs in my bag, because I said I'd share them with my wife when I get home from tonight's gig. ‎

I don't have to wait too long. I'm on the 21:23 fast train from King's Cross to Hitchin, and have about half an hour's walk home when I get off it. Either that, or a five minute taxi ride if I crack (egg pun) and decide I can't hold out until then. I went into WHSmith at the station with the intention of buying a treat for the journey back, then decided it would be better to be more husbandly. This was my first mistake. When it comes to treats, the banana in my bag doesn't cut it. I need a sugar rush and quick.

The gig was good. It was a variety night, which can be difficult for stand-up, but this wasn't a problem tonight. The audience were pleasant. I also got to have a chat with the character comic Alison Thea-Skot, which was nice, as while we were aware of each other - partly because she went to school with my wife - we hadn't properly met. Her set was great. We must get her on at Mostly Comedy at some point. 

Forgive my incoherent ramblings. I'm distracted by the cocoa embryo cases in my bag. They won't last long enough to hatch out chocolate babies. That didn't sound wrong in my head.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.