Baddly Spelt.


The person who designed this advert wasn’t concerntrating. 


It popped into my peripheral vision while I was browsing the internet. It was animated, so I nearly missed the mistake; nearly, but didn’t – unlike Lenor, who presumably commissioned it, proofread it and signed it off. I hope they don’t take a similarly lackadaisical approach to their detergents. If so, there could be anything in it.

(Bang goes my chance to appear in a Lenor commercial.)

I hate myself a bit for spotting it. I hate myself a lot for refreshing the page repeatedly to take a screen grab. That time could have been spent on something more beneficial, like writing my Brighton show. I wish I wasn’t so pernickety. It’s inbuilt. I was a copy editor in a past life.

At least the mistake was an innocent one. It could have been worse. Thank God Travelodge spell check their emails, that's all I'm saying. 


Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.