A Load of Rubbish.


Some of the people who live on my estate need to be taught how to use a bin. 


(By estate I mean housing development. I don’t own vast tracts of land.)

You’re looking at a rubbish disposal classic. It’s quite a talent to both put something in a bin and miss it entirely. Until I’d seen it I would have deemed it impossible. It has the complexity of artwork by Escher. I need some paper and a pencil to work it out.

How busy was the culprit that they couldn’t throw it away properly? I bet they thought they had. They probably think it’s someone else’s job to clean up after them. Litterers have a similar mindset.

Maybe I’m being unfair. Perhaps their wheelie bin has the properties of a Jack-in-the-box. Either that, or their duvet was extra-bouncy. Actually, no. They're just dicks.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.