Extras! Extras!

I didn't want to see these words so close to a picture of Piers Morgan. 


They conjure up a mental image I never thought I'd contemplate. Now I am. I don't even want to imagine him on the receiving end of a straightforward massage; a person as odious as Piers Morgan doesn't deserve to feel relaxed.

Who's called Piers anyway, except for him? His Christian name peters out towards the end. That's peters with a small P and not a big P, by the way; the English language is confusing. 

Speaking of Peters, I managed to narrowly miss this episode of Morgan's Life Stories series a year or so back. 
 
 
I'm don't know which side of the punctuation point I dislike the most.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.