Bone of Contention.


If I’d just overcome erectile dysfunction, I’d smile into the middle-distance too.


(Though I wouldn’t use the word ‘overcoming’ in this context.)

Was that picture taken pre- or post-coitus? If it’s the former, it’s a flagrant misuse of the couple’s time. While it’s nice to gaze out at the horizon and appreciate the subtle curvature of the Earth, there’s a time and a place. You don’t do it at the precise moment you've cheated impotence. Not unless it assists arousal (which would be a cause for concern).

There are other ways to interpret the photograph. Maybe the person who’s recovered is a friend standing out of shot. They could be about to indulge in a threesome, presumably after a very long wait. If so, I hope he isn't doing a run up.

There was an alternative suggested to me via Twitter, that paints the picture in a whole new light.


 I wish I’d thought of that. Bollocks. Well, nearly.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.