Rialto.

I'm hot. I'm very, very hot.

I wasn't too bad until lunchtime. Then I ordered a margarita pizza. This was the tipping point. Ever since then I've been bearing the brunt.

This morning we walked to the Rialto Bridge. We crossed to the other side (not in a dying sense), where we found a small market, full of fresh fish, fruit and other fings beginning with F. After stopping in a café (where I ordered my soon-to-be-regretted pizza), we decided to head back to the hotel; it was just too hot to stay out.


Seeing the bridge reminded me that I once drew a picture of it as a kid. I'm not sure what spurred me to do this; perhaps it was just after my childhood holiday to Italy. It wasn't particularly accurate - I seem to remember adding a token Leaning Tower of Pisa behind it - but all-in-all, if wasn't a bad likeness.

Today, I just took a photograph. It's much less effort.


Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.