Diagnosis: Murdered.


I've just found out that next week, Five USA will skip back to the beginning of the first season of Diagnosis Murder rather than carrying on into season five, and I'm inconsolable.

(I'm a closet fan of the show, by the way. Something I've covered here previously.)

Why are they doing this? Do they think no-one's watching? I guess not: they're Five USA. They don't seem to have any faith in their audience.

This is the third time they've shown season one this year. I've half a mind to write to Channel 5's owner Richard Desmond and take him to task on the subject. Though, to be fair, when it comes to the man who’s also behind the Daily Star and Television X, continuously rerunning the first few episodes of Diagnosis Murder is the tip of the iceberg.

Perhaps Five USA don’t hold the rights to air seasons five to eight. Maybe they’re just trying to fuck with my head. Whatever the reason, I’m not happy. I may resort to watching Mary Poppins daily, crying whilst dressed as a doctor, until they rectify the situation. Either that, or get into Murder, She Wrote.

When will someone buy me the complete DVD box set, damn it?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.