Colognic Irritation.


Brut Deodorant costs £1.50 in Wilkinson. Brut Anti-Pespirant costs £1.25. It’s cheaper not to sweat.

Actually, I’ll rephrase that: it’s less expensive to stave off perspiration than to not. I find this surprising. If anything, I would have expected it to be the other way round. I see sweat prevention as a deodorant must (or musk?) and not an optional extra.

Why would you opt for a body spray that doesn't keep sweat patches at bay? Also, why would you pay more for it? If you do this, you’re a mug – and the people at Fabergé clearly saw you coming. Or smelt you, at the very least.

It’s like marketing a lawnmower that lengthens grass, or a fire extinguisher that spurts flames, and then charging extra for it.

I’m clearly in the wrong business. Still, I smell nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.