Step Into My Office.


Today, me and Glyn looked at a small office in Hitchin that we might start to rent.

I’m very excited about the prospect. It'd be great to finally have our own workspace. For too long, we’ve made do with meeting at each other’s houses, or cadging a room at the Hitchin Youth Trust or the Market Theatre. Wherever we go, we always feel in the way.

Having our own office will be a definite step up. I love the idea of being able to go there whenever I want, to write, rehearse or catch up on admin, and then closing the door at the end of the day and leaving it behind. It’d almost be like having a proper job (God forbid).

The room is small, but cheap. I'm sure it will be big enough for us. It's not as if we need to swing a cat. 

We could put a few of our old posters up on the wall. We might even buy a pot plant. Our transition to adulthood is nearly complete. 

I really hope we do it. 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.