Office / Orifice.


This is the first installment of my blog to be written in Doggett & Ephgrave's new office.

The room is currently bare, except for a clock that needs a new battery, a cheese & tomato sandwich (which wasn’t part of the deal), a chair, a laptop and me. I carried the chair on foot from my flat, thinking it wouldn’t be heavy, then regretted my decision almost instantly.

(At least I had something to sit on if I got tired.)

I’m excited about what our new office represents. It feels like we’re taking ourselves seriously. It'll be great to have a base from which to work on our various collective projects (which will double as a crack den).

We’ll kit it out properly when Glyn returns from his holiday. Until then, I intend to stay in the room 24/7, to be sure that I get my money’s worth. I’d better leave a window open, so I don’t run out of oxygen.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.