Unclean.

Today is the second day running that I've woken up feeling like something has died inside my body. I feel worse than I did yesterday. If this continues, someone will have to paint a big red cross on my front door. 

Last night's sleep was broken by a stream of surreal dreams. One of them had a slightly Easter-tinged significance. I dreamt that the prophet of a fictional religion was discovered inside an Egyptian-style Sarcophagus sitting in the midst of a crop circle. He was still alive on discovery, but by the time his followers rushed to greet him, he'd been murdered.

I was one of the people who went to see him.  I've no idea where the tomb was supposed to be, though I did travel to the site by Tube, so I'm guessing it was in Zone 6. 

(West Ruislip?) 

I must stop dropping acid before bed.   

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.