Ten Good Reasons.


While waking up with 'Too Many Broken Hearts' in my head this morning was disconcerting, at least I could rest safe in the knowledge that I was probably the only one.

There can’t have been many people with that particular Jason Donovan single on their mind. I could probably whittle the list down to five: Donovan (the Aussie, not the folk singer), Stock, Aitken, Waterman and me.

Kylie Minogue is another potential candidate, though there's only an outside chance. She’s got The Voice to think about.

I’m not even sure why this song was on my mind. I’ve not thought about Jason for ages (barely once since the therapy). Whatever the reason, it provided the perfect mental soundtrack whilst hoovering; my vacuum cleaner very nearly drowned it out.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.