Hairspray (not the musical).

This morning, I accidentally sprayed my left hand with hairspray. For a split second, I worried that it might seize up. 

Thankfully, it didn't. Even if had, it wouldn't have been too debilitating. I'm left-handed, so would have still been armed with my strongest and preferred collection of digits. I could've dialled 999 relatively unhindered.

I'm not sure which emergency service I would have requested. An ambulance, presumably. I'd probably also need a fire engine, to tackle any blazes triggered by my sudden flammability. 

If your hand caught fire under a glove, and you took it off quickly, would the sudden rush of air create a backdraft?

(If only I knew Kurt Russell.)

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.