Funny?


I attempted to start today’s blog a couple of hours ago, but gave up, as I was in the middle of what would be best described as a ‘food coma’.

This was thanks to an exceptionally large lunch, coupled with two glasses of wine, which practically knocked me out. Thankfully, I’m gradually emerging from this digestion-based lethargy – though it’s still slowing down any creative impetus.

(This is why I’m over-compensating with my vocabulary.)

I have a couple of ideas for material that I want to get into vague shape before meeting up with Glyn to sort out this week’s Mostly Comedy. I hoped to do this today, as this always makes me feel less pressured; I like to start the week with a rough idea of what we're going to do. I put together a rough slideshow the other day, but looking back at it now, I'm less convinced it's funny.

This is probably due to tiredness. There’s definitely a point in the day after which it becomes more difficult to write.

It may still be comedy gold. I’ll go back to it tomorrow and see what I think.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.