Quiet Man Friday


Today is the first day in quite a while that I’ve visited my favourite coffee shop.

It’s nice to be back. It’s a good place to work – and I really like the coffee (though I often end up drinking too much of it).

The weather is a little miserable, but I still insisted on going out. I think it’s important to get out of the house every day, regardless of whether you have something on or not.

(I’m referring to schedule, as opposed to state of dress.)

I haven’t had much to busy myself with today. I did a bit of admin for Mostly Comedy – and had a little poke around on the internet, to see if any reviews have surfaced for our Leicester Festival show. As of yet, there’s nothing to be found. If anything appears, I hope it’s positive; it would be nice to have a new quote to help promote our forthcoming dates.

If it doesn’t, I may make something up.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.