Cattack.


It's reassuring to know that if I'm ever attacked by the power cable for my laptop, my cat would quickly intervene to save me.

I’m not entirely sure why this is her natural instinct; with cats it seems pretty universal. How much electrical equipment do they come across in the wild? It’s possible that she’s confused it with a type of snake, with an abnormal three-pronged head.

(Not that such a breed exists.)

She has no idea of what’s at stake. Picking a fight with an electrical appliance is a risky business: one bite too many and you take 230 volts to the face.

It seems that anything long and dangly is her nemesis (which is not a statement I thought I’d ever have to make.)

Perhaps I should look into taking some preventative measures. Can you fit a trip-switch to a cat?

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.