The David Telephgrave.


Rather intriguingly, one of my tweets about last night’s Strictly Come Dancing semi-final was included in The Telegraph’s Strictly Liveblog (which you take a peek at here).

I’m amongst illustrious company, including Gaby Roslin and ex-Strictly contestant Denise van Outen; I’ve either finally achieved fame, or small-scale notoriety.

It was nice to be included. I sometimes worry that I tweet too much about Strictly; I know Twitter shouldn’t be taken too seriously, but I don’t want to clutter up people’s feeds with uninteresting content. That said, I follow plenty of people who tweet frequently about programmes I don't watch, such as The X Factor or The Apprentice -  and can easily filter the inapplicable out.

As it goes, the tweet that was included wasn’t exactly my funniest work; if I’d realised that the UK broadsheets scoured the SCD hashtag I would have tried a little harder. 

  
It turns out that it wasn’t just The Telegraph who showed an interest in yesterday’s 140 character ramblings:



The time may have come to hang up my Twitter hat and coat: my work is done.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.