Blogging on.

For a little while I have pondered the idea of writing a blog; I fancied the chance to flex my writing muscles (fingers) - and to see if anything of worth came of it.

Thus far, all I've proved is my tendency for clumsy analogies ('writing muscles') and my lack of anatomical knowledge (fingers apparently contain no muscle tissue; the muscles that allow movement are to be found in the palm and the forearm) - but to be fair, most of this evening was spent working out how to set up a blog in the first place.

However, all was not lost; on cross-referencing the above finger-based information, I did manage to stumble across the following Wikipedia gem:

 "According to different definitions, the thumb can be called a finger, or not."

...now there's a statement that sits on the fence.

-------

SO, HERE IT IS. THIS IS ME STARTING.

I promise it won't all be about hands.

Popular posts from this blog

Shakerpuppetmaker.

Stevenage: A (Tiny) River Runs Through it.

Hoo-ray and up She Rises.